Trio Pharmacy Vaccination Centre
Trio Pharmacy is Shepperton’s only independent pharmacy and we have been serving our community for over fourty years.
We provide an efficient pharmaceutical care service, offer evidence-based advice, a range of unique clinical services and a huge range of products at great value. Take a look at our website to see what we might be able to do for you, from prescription fulfilment, travel essentials, mobility aids and a choice of quality gifts.
Trio pharmacy now offers a complete travel vaccination service and we are also a designated yellow fever centre.
At Trio Pharmacy we offer a FREE same day prescription collection and delivery service from all the surgeries in Shepperton, Walton, Sunbury, Staines and other surrounding areas.
Trio Pharmacy are proud to support the NHS in vaccinating the nation against COVID-19.
We are currently providing the Pfizer jab and offer a walk-in service or you can book via the NHS
Please call us if you have any queries on 01932 225900
Trio Pharmacy is located at 19-21 High Street, Shepperton, Surrey, TW17 9AJ.
• Wear a short sleeved top that allows easy access to the upper arm (deltoid).
• Bring your Vaccine Booking Reference with you.
• Follow the marshals directions for parking and drop off. Parking is expected to be available.
• Arrive at the pharmacy more than 15 minutes prior to your allotted appointment time.
• Phone the pharmacy to book if you are not a walk-in. All requests to book, amend or cancel an appointment must go through the online NHS National Booking System OR by phoning the hotline number 119